Clothing Shoes Transfer Printing Lettering Film Thermal
|40 41-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.6 US $3.1 US $2.57|
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000000 Rolls/Month|
|Transport Package:||Kraft Paper or Hard Tube|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Material: 90% PVC, 5% Glue, 5% Release Paper
- Technics: Back with Adhesive
- Size: Width: 1.07m, 1.27m,1.37m, 1.52m; Length:50m/Roll
- Printers: Roland, Mimaki,Flora, Latex, Vutex, etc.
- Trademark: BGO
- Origin: China
- Printing Type: Transfer Printing
- Usage: Shoes Clothing Bag
- Wide Usage: Indoor or Outdoor Advertising Matrial
- Suitable Ink: Eco-Slovent Ink, Eco Ink, Digital Printing
- Specification: SGS, CE
- HS Code: 391990900
First, the product description:
Lettering film texture special, the product must be and computer plotter and supporting the use of heat press machine, very convenient, but also Taose transfer to increase the richness and variability of the bearing material, and not limited to the color of fabric, as long as Is the fabric material can be transferred, after transfer has excellent washing color fastness and fastness. The product is widely used in monochrome graphics, the team uniform of the team standard, sports numbers, logos, advertising, posters, the company logo ...
Second, the specification model:
Normal to provide specifications: 60cm * 50m / volume, standing a variety of colors, but also according to customer specific requirements of different specifications and color of the product.
Third, the use of:
1. Use computer cutting plotter to cut into the required shape, tear away the film outside the pattern, cutting depth to cut into the underlying film 10-30 UM is better.
2. Tear off the protective film (also first tear away), with heat transfer machine directly on the substrate.
3. Transfer temperature is generally 150-180 degrees Celsius, time is 10 seconds to 20 seconds, the pressure of 20-30 pounds (according to different materials and requirements to be).
4. After the product is cooled, the surface film can be peeled off.